The Apprentice is a British reality television series in which a group of aspiring young businessmen and women compete for the chance to work with the British business magnate Lord Sugar (previously known as “Sir Alan Sugar”). In series one to six, the prize was a £100,000-a-year job as an “apprentice” to Sugar, and winners went on to work at Amstrad, an electronics manufacturing company founded by Sugar (but since sold to BSkyB), or one of Sugar’s other companies, Viglen, Amsprop or Amshold.
The Richtopian Vision
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,148,567 all-time readers
- Green for Go: The Rise in Veganism and Changes in Consumer Consciousness
- Growing Responsibly: A New Way Forward for Coca-Cola
- The New Queen of Jewellery: An Interview With Alyssa Smith
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Why These Big Brands Chose the Colours of Their Logos
- 5 Techniques to Grow Your Business Like Warren Buffett
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 10 Things FinTech Has Done for International Remittance
- 3 Reasons You Should Buy Gold (And 3 Reasons You Shouldn't)
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
Women in Leadership
- Did You Know That the Richest ‘Self-Made’ Woman Earns $91,324 Per-Hour? September 22, 2019