The Apprentice is a British reality television series in which a group of aspiring young businessmen and women compete for the chance to work with the British business magnate Lord Sugar (previously known as “Sir Alan Sugar”). In series one to six, the prize was a £100,000-a-year job as an “apprentice” to Sugar, and winners went on to work at Amstrad, an electronics manufacturing company founded by Sugar (but since sold to BSkyB), or one of Sugar’s other companies, Viglen, Amsprop or Amshold.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,552,812 all-time users
- Business Journalists Top 250: From Henry Blodget to James Altucher, These Are the Most Influential Biz Journalists in the World
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- PR Agencies Top 200: From Edelman to Porter Novelli, These Are the Most Influential Communications Firms in the World
- Economists Top 100: From Joseph Stiglitz to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People