Testosterone is a steroid hormone from the androgen group and is found in mammals, reptiles, birds, and other vertebrates. In mammals, testosterone is primarily secreted in the testicles of males and the ovaries of females, although small amounts are also secreted by the adrenal glands. It is the principal male sex hormone and an anabolic steroid.
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,340,829 all-time readers
- Why Your Negotiations Are Doomed (And How to Rescue Them) December 2, 2019
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 43 of Britain's Oldest Companies, From Rolls-Royce to Burberry, Still in Business After 100-Years
- 6 Key Attitudes and Behaviors of Successful Leaders
- Five Fundamental Principles From Adam Grant's "Give and Take" Book
- The History of PayPal (Infographic Included)
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action