Tesco PLC is a British multinational grocery and general merchandise retailer headquartered in Cheshunt, United Kingdom. It is the third-largest retailer in the world measured by revenues and the second-largest measured by profits (after Wal-Mart). It has stores in 14 countries across Asia, Europe and North America and is the grocery market leader in the UK (where it has a market share of around 30%), Malaysia, the Republic of Ireland and Thailand.
The Richtopian Vision
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,234,453 all-time readers
- Growing Responsibly: A New Way Forward for Coca-Cola
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Why These Big Brands Chose the Colours of Their Logos
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Economists Top 100: From Joseph Stiglitz to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- Dez Bryant Reveals How the Key to Unlocking His Future Was to Never Forget His Past
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 5 Techniques to Grow Your Business Like Warren Buffett
- A Comprehensive Guide on the Psychology of Marketing and Sales