The Chaozhou people (commonly known as Teochew) are Han Chinese people, native to the Chaoshan region of eastern Guangdong province who speak the Teochew dialect. Today, most Teochew people live outside China in Southeast Asia especially in Singapore, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Malaysia and Indonesia. They can also be found almost anywhere in the world, including North America, Australasia and France.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,494,996 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- Industry 4.0 in Southeast Asia
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- Falling Copper Prices Are More Dangerous Than You Think
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- 6 Key Attitudes of Successful Leaders