QQ is an abbreviation of Tencent QQ, which provides customers with a popular instant messaging software service. The company was founded by Huateng Ma in 1998 and is currently located in Shenzhen, China. By 10 September 2012, there were 784 million active user accounts with approximately 100 million users online at a time. According to Alexa Internet rankings, the website of QQ is the 9th most visited website in the world as of March 2013.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,496,928 all-time users
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- 6 Key Attitudes of Successful Leaders