QQ is an abbreviation of Tencent QQ, which provides customers with a popular instant messaging software service. The company was founded by Huateng Ma in 1998 and is currently located in Shenzhen, China. By 10 September 2012, there were 784 million active user accounts with approximately 100 million users online at a time. According to Alexa Internet rankings, the website of QQ is the 9th most visited website in the world as of March 2013.
- 3,027,470 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Great British Pound Notes & People Who've Appeared On Them ...
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Q&A Interview)
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy