The Technical Director (TD) or Technical Manager (TM) is usually a senior technical person within a software company, film studio, theatrical company or television studio. This person usually possesses the highest level of skill within a specific technical field and may be recognized as an expert in that industry. The Technical Director provides technical direction on business decision making using the Business Decision Mapping technique and in the execution of specific projects.
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,342,997 all-time readers
- ‘Imposter Syndrome’ Affecting 85% of UK Adults December 6, 2019
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 43 of Britain's Oldest Companies, From Rolls-Royce to Burberry, Still in Business After 100-Years
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 6 Key Attitudes and Behaviors of Successful Leaders
- The Distinction Between Leadership and Supervision
- Five Fundamental Principles From Adam Grant's "Give and Take" Book
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action