Tata family is a family of Indian industrialists and philanthropists who founded ironworks and steelworks, cotton mills, and hydroelectric power plants that proved crucial to India’s industrial development. The Tata were a Parsi priestly family who originally came from the former Baroda state. The founder of the family’s fortunes was Jamsetji Tata.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,233,246 all-time users
WHAT IS RICHTOPIA?
WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Women Leaders Top 250: From Melinda Gates to Michelle Obama, These Are the Most Influential Women in the World
- Top 100 Blockchain Insiders: From Marc Andreessen to Vitalik Buterin, These Are the Most Influential People in the Crypto Sphere
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- Economists Top 100: From Paul Krugman to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- Top 100 Blockchain Organisations: From CoinDesk to BitPay, These Are the Most Influential Organisations in the Distributed Ledger Space
- Top 20 Most Sustainable Multinational Corporations Worldwide
- Tourism, Nationalism and the De-Cosmopolitanisation of Culture in Bali