Tata family is a family of Indian industrialists and philanthropists who founded ironworks and steelworks, cotton mills, and hydroelectric power plants that proved crucial to India’s industrial development. The Tata were a Parsi priestly family who originally came from the former Baroda state. The founder of the family’s fortunes was Jamsetji Tata.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,555,383 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- PR Agencies Top 200: From Edelman to Porter Novelli, These Are the Most Influential Communications Firms in the World
- Business Journalists Top 250: From Henry Blodget to James Altucher, These Are the Most Influential Biz Journalists in the World
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Great British Pound Notes & People Who've Appeared On Them ...
- Economists Top 100: From Joseph Stiglitz to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action