Suunto Oy, based in Finland, is a company that produces and markets sports precision instruments for Diving, Training and Outdoor sports. Headquartered in Vantaa, just outside Helsinki in Finland, Suunto employs more than 500 people worldwide, and its products are sold in over 100 countries. Suunto is a subsidiary of Amer Sports Corporation with sister brands Wilson, Atomic, Salomon, Precor, Arc’teryx and Mavic.
About the author
Kayleigh Alexandra writes for Micro Startups, your online destination for all things startup. She loves nothing better than spreading the good word about entrepreneurs doing good things (and she's partial to a coffee or three too)
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,954,555 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People