Strictly Come Dancing is a British television show, featuring celebrities with professional dance partners competing in Ballroom and Latin dances. The title of the show suggests a continuation of the long-running series Come Dancing, with an allusion to the film Strictly Ballroom. The format has been exported to over 40 other countries, and has also inspired a modern-dance themed spin-off Strictly Dance Fever. The show has run on BBC One since 15 May 2004, primarily on Saturday evenings.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,462,842 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Five Fundamental Principles From Adam Grant's "Give and Take" Book
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- Tourism, Nationalism and the De-Cosmopolitanisation of Culture in Bali