Strategic thinking is defined as a mental or thinking process applied by an individual in the context of achieving success in a game or other endeavor. As a cognitive activity, it produces thought. Dr David R Stevens is generally regarded as one of the pioneers in strategic thinking. His book Strategic Thinking: Success Secrets of Big Business Projects was published by McGraw Hill in 1997. Available as an eBook.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,694,359 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Space-Exploration Top 100: From Elon Musk to Neil DeGrasse Tyson, These Are the Most Influential Leaders in Space-Exploration
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK