Recognition screensaver on a PC, in which the character responds to questions, e.g. “Where are you?” or statements, e.g. “Hello. “]] In computer science, speech recognition (SR) is the translation of spoken words into text. It is also known as “automatic speech recognition”, “ASR”, “computer speech recognition”, “speech to text”, or just “STT”. Some SR systems use “training” where an individual speaker reads sections of text into the SR system.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,660,377 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK