Recognition screensaver on a PC, in which the character responds to questions, e.g. “Where are you?” or statements, e.g. “Hello. “]] In computer science, speech recognition (SR) is the translation of spoken words into text. It is also known as “automatic speech recognition”, “ASR”, “computer speech recognition”, “speech to text”, or just “STT”. Some SR systems use “training” where an individual speaker reads sections of text into the SR system.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,458,777 all-time users
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 6 Key Attitudes of Successful Leaders
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- Tourism, Nationalism and the De-Cosmopolitanisation of Culture in Bali