Financial inclusion or inclusive financing is the delivery of financial services, at affordable costs, to sections of disadvantaged and low income segments of society, compared to financial exclusion, where they are not. Unrestrained access to public goods and services is the sine qua non of an open and efficient society.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 1,513,956 all-time users
WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP
- Top 100 Blockchain Organisations: From CoinDesk to BitPay, These Are the Most Influential Organisations in the Distributed Ledger Space
- Women Leaders Top 250: From Melinda Gates to Michelle Obama, These Are the Most Influential Women in the World
- Top 100 Blockchain Insiders: From Marc Andreessen to Vitalik Buterin, These Are the Most Influential People in the Crypto Sphere
- Economists Top 100: From Paul Krugman to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Lord Sugar to Victoria Beckham, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- New Artificial Intelligence Developments and Real Life Examples
- Top 20 Blockchain Books & Whitepapers
- Authors Top 200: From J.K. Rowling to T. Harv Eker, These Are the Most Influential Authors in the World