Spanx, Inc. is an Atlanta, Georgia, based hosiery company founded in 2000 that mainly manufactures pantyhose and other undergarments for women, and since 2010 for men. Spanx specializes in “body shaping” undergarments and bodysuit shapewear, intended to give the wearer a slim and shapely appearance.
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,340,500 all-time readers
- Why Your Negotiations Are Doomed (And How to Rescue Them) December 2, 2019
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 43 of Britain's Oldest Companies, From Rolls-Royce to Burberry, Still in Business After 100-Years
- 6 Key Attitudes and Behaviors of Successful Leaders
- Five Fundamental Principles From Adam Grant's "Give and Take" Book
- The History of PayPal (Infographic Included)
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action