Space exploration is the discovery and exploration of outer space by means of space technology. Physical exploration of space is conducted both by human spaceflights and by robotic spacecraft. While the observation of objects in space, known as astronomy, predates reliable recorded history, it was the development of large and relatively efficient rockets during the early 20th century that allowed physical space exploration to become a reality.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,431,855 all-time users
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Top 20 Blockchain Books & Whitepapers
- 6 Key Attitudes of Successful Leaders
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros