Social skill is any skill facilitating interaction and communication with others. Social rules and relations are created, communicated, and changed in verbal and nonverbal ways. The process of learning such skills is called socialization. Interpersonal skills are sometimes also referred to as people skills or communication skills. Interpersonal skills are the skills a person uses to communicate and interact with others. They include persuasion, active listening, delegation, and leadership.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,560,832 all-time users
- Business Journalists Top 250: From Henry Blodget to James Altucher, These Are the Most Influential Biz Journalists in the World
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- PR Agencies Top 200: From Edelman to Porter Novelli, These Are the Most Influential Communications Firms in the World
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Five Fundamental Principles From Adam Grant's "Give and Take" Book
- Economists Top 100: From Joseph Stiglitz to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- 6 Key Attitudes of Successful Leaders