Social skill is any skill facilitating interaction and communication with others. Social rules and relations are created, communicated, and changed in verbal and nonverbal ways. The process of learning such skills is called socialization. Interpersonal skills are sometimes also referred to as people skills or communication skills. Interpersonal skills are the skills a person uses to communicate and interact with others. They include persuasion, active listening, delegation, and leadership.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,847,928 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Business Etiquette Across Cultures (INFOGRAPHIC)
- Five Fundamental Principles From Adam Grant's "Give and Take" Book
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action