Social skill is any skill facilitating interaction and communication with others. Social rules and relations are created, communicated, and changed in verbal and nonverbal ways. The process of learning such skills is called socialization. Interpersonal skills are sometimes also referred to as people skills or communication skills. Interpersonal skills are the skills a person uses to communicate and interact with others. They include persuasion, active listening, delegation, and leadership.
- 3,029,968 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Great British Pound Notes & People Who've Appeared On Them ...
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Q&A Interview)