Shapeshifting is the ability of a fictional or mythic being to change its shape into another form or being. The process may be initiated through an act of will; a magic word or spell; a potion; or a magic object. Shapeshifting is a common theme in mythology, folklore, and fairy tales. It is found in epic poems; science fiction, fantasy, or children’s literature; Shakepearean works; ballet; film and television; graphic novels; and video games.
The Richtopian Vision
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 3 Leadership Lessons From Apollo 11’s Success and the Space Shuttle Challenger’s Failure
- 3 Reasons You Should Buy Gold (And 3 Reasons You Shouldn't)
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- Great British Pound Notes & People Who've Appeared On Them ...
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Do the Super-Rich Spend Their Money On? (Infographic Included)
Women in Leadership
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,035,773 all-time readers