Shapeshifting is the ability of a fictional or mythic being to change its shape into another form or being. The process may be initiated through an act of will; a magic word or spell; a potion; or a magic object. Shapeshifting is a common theme in mythology, folklore, and fairy tales. It is found in epic poems; science fiction, fantasy, or children’s literature; Shakepearean works; ballet; film and television; graphic novels; and video games.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,701,818 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action