Shapeshifting is the ability of a fictional or mythic being to change its shape into another form or being. The process may be initiated through an act of will; a magic word or spell; a potion; or a magic object. Shapeshifting is a common theme in mythology, folklore, and fairy tales. It is found in epic poems; science fiction, fantasy, or children’s literature; Shakepearean works; ballet; film and television; graphic novels; and video games.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,498,027 all-time users
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- 6 Key Attitudes of Successful Leaders
- 20 Podcasts That Inspire Creativity (Including FREE Audio Links)
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action