A person’s self-image is the mental picture, generally of a kind that is quite resistant to change, that depicts not only details that are potentially available to objective investigation by others, but also items that have been learned by that person about himself or herself, either from personal experiences or by internalizing the judgments of others. A simple definition of a person’s self-image is their answer to the question “What do you believe people think about you?”.
The Richtopian Vision
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,080,149 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 3 Reasons You Should Buy Gold (And 3 Reasons You Shouldn't)
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- 43 of Britain's Oldest Brands, From Rolls-Royce to Burberry, Still Around Since 100+ Years Ago
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- What Do the Super-Rich Spend Their Money On? (Infographic Included)
Women in Leadership
- How to Make a Career Change at Any Age August 6, 2019