One’s self-concept (also called self-construction, self-identity or self-perspective) is a collection of beliefs about oneself, that includes such things as academic performance, gender roles and sexuality, racial identity, and many others.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,985,040 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy