One’s self-concept (also called self-construction, self-identity or self-perspective) is a collection of beliefs about oneself, that includes such things as academic performance, gender roles and sexuality, racial identity, and many others.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,613,404 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Economists Top 100: From Joseph Stiglitz to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- Top 100 Leaders from Multilateral Organisations: From Kristalina Georgieva to Jamal Bin Huwaireb, These Are the Most Influential People in This Sphere
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?