One’s self-concept (also called self-construction, self-identity or self-perspective) is a collection of beliefs about oneself, that includes such things as academic performance, gender roles and sexuality, racial identity, and many others.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,701,329 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action