Security as a condition is the degree of resistance to, or protection from, harm. It applies to any vulnerable and valuable asset, such as a person, dwelling, community, nation, or organization. Establishing or maintaining a sufficient degree of security is the aim of the work, structures, and processes called “security.
About the author
Chairman and CEO of LifeSite. Chris is a successful veteran entrepreneur and highly regarded strategist in the enterprise software industry. From business planning to capital investing, he has advised some of Silicon Valley's most successful tech companies, and his leadership credentials include Ooyala, Agile Software, PeopleSoft and his first start-up SkillsVillage.com. Chris is committed to making LifeSite the trusted leader in delivering smart and safe digital information solutions.
The Richtopian Vision
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 3 Leadership Lessons From Apollo 11’s Success and the Space Shuttle Challenger’s Failure
- 3 Reasons You Should Buy Gold (And 3 Reasons You Shouldn't)
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- Great British Pound Notes & People Who've Appeared On Them ...
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Do the Super-Rich Spend Their Money On? (Infographic Included)
Women in Leadership
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,035,773 all-time readers