Security as a condition is the degree of resistance to, or protection from, harm. It applies to any vulnerable and valuable asset, such as a person, dwelling, community, nation, or organization. Establishing or maintaining a sufficient degree of security is the aim of the work, structures, and processes called “security.
You may also like
About the author
Chairman and CEO of LifeSite. Chris is a successful veteran entrepreneur and highly regarded strategist in the enterprise software industry. From business planning to capital investing, he has advised some of Silicon Valley's most successful tech companies, and his leadership credentials include Ooyala, Agile Software, PeopleSoft and his first start-up SkillsVillage.com. Chris is committed to making LifeSite the trusted leader in delivering smart and safe digital information solutions.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,501,085 all-time users
- Top 100 French Entrepreneurs 2018: From Claude Posternak to Fleur Pellerin, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs From France
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- 6 Key Attitudes of Successful Leaders