Bank of Nova ScotiaTrading name ScotiabankType Public companyTraded as TSX: BNSNYSE: BNSTTSE: SBTTS&P/TSX 60 componentIndustry Financial servicesFounded 1832Halifax, Nova ScotiaHeadquarters Toronto, OntarioKey people Richard E. Waugh (CEO)Brian J. Porter (President)Sabi S. Marwah (COO)Sean McGuckin (CFO)Revenue $19.70 billion CAD (2012)Net income 11px $6.47 billion CAD (2012)Total assets $670 billion CAD (2012)Employees 81,000Website scotiabank.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,611,061 all-time users
- Economists Top 100: From Joseph Stiglitz to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Top 100 Leaders from Multilateral Organisations: From Kristalina Georgieva to Jamal Bin Huwaireb, These Are the Most Influential People in This Sphere
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK