Bank of Nova ScotiaTrading name ScotiabankType Public companyTraded as TSX: BNSNYSE: BNSTTSE: SBTTS&P/TSX 60 componentIndustry Financial servicesFounded 1832Halifax, Nova ScotiaHeadquarters Toronto, OntarioKey people Richard E. Waugh (CEO)Brian J. Porter (President)Sabi S. Marwah (COO)Sean McGuckin (CFO)Revenue $19.70 billion CAD (2012)Net income 11px $6.47 billion CAD (2012)Total assets $670 billion CAD (2012)Employees 81,000Website scotiabank.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,898,928 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK