Bank of Nova ScotiaTrading name ScotiabankType Public companyTraded as TSX: BNSNYSE: BNSTTSE: SBTTS&P/TSX 60 componentIndustry Financial servicesFounded 1832Halifax, Nova ScotiaHeadquarters Toronto, OntarioKey people Richard E. Waugh (CEO)Brian J. Porter (President)Sabi S. Marwah (COO)Sean McGuckin (CFO)Revenue $19.70 billion CAD (2012)Net income 11px $6.47 billion CAD (2012)Total assets $670 billion CAD (2012)Employees 81,000Website scotiabank.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,500,748 all-time users
- Top 100 French Entrepreneurs 2018: From Claude Posternak to Fleur Pellerin, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs From France
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Five Fundamental Principles From Adam Grant's "Give and Take" Book
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- 6 Key Attitudes of Successful Leaders