The Institut d’études politiques de Paris ( ; English: Paris Institute of Political Studies), simply referred to as Sciences Po, is a public research and higher education institution in Paris, France, which specializes in social sciences. It has the status of grand établissement, which allows its admissions process to be highly selective.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,781,587 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action