The Institut d’études politiques de Paris ( ; English: Paris Institute of Political Studies), simply referred to as Sciences Po, is a public research and higher education institution in Paris, France, which specializes in social sciences. It has the status of grand établissement, which allows its admissions process to be highly selective.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,988,191 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action