Schroders plc is a British multinational asset management company with over 200 years of experience in the world’s financial markets. The company employs 3,012 people worldwide who are operating from 34 offices in 27 different countries around Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East. Headquartered in the City of London, it is traded on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index. Schroders has two share classes: voting shares (SDR. L) and non-voting shares (SDRC. L).
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,982,387 all-time readers
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Q&A Interview)
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People