Santa Cruz is the county seat and largest city of Santa Cruz County, California in the US. As of the 2010 U.S. Census, Santa Cruz had a total population of 59,946. Santa Cruz is best known to Californians and others for the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, since 1907 a popular seaside amusement park, the Coconut Grove ballroom (“The Grove”), and seafood restaurants and cafes. Santa Cruz is located on the northern edge of the Monterey Bay, about 72 mi south of San Francisco.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,745,826 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action