Rutgers University /ˈrʌtɡərz/, officially Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is an American public research university and the largest institution for higher education in New Jersey, United States. It was originally chartered as Queen’s College in 1766. It is the eighth-oldest college in the United States and one of the nine Colonial Colleges founded before the American Revolution.
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,342,749 all-time readers
- ‘Imposter Syndrome’ Affecting 85% of UK Adults December 6, 2019
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 43 of Britain's Oldest Companies, From Rolls-Royce to Burberry, Still in Business After 100-Years
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 6 Key Attitudes and Behaviors of Successful Leaders
- The Distinction Between Leadership and Supervision
- Five Fundamental Principles From Adam Grant's "Give and Take" Book
- The History of PayPal (Infographic Included)