Rutgers University /ˈrʌtɡərz/, officially Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is an American public research university and the largest institution for higher education in New Jersey, United States. It was originally chartered as Queen’s College in 1766. It is the eighth-oldest college in the United States and one of the nine Colonial Colleges founded before the American Revolution.
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,313,974 all-time readers
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Interview)
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- The New Queen of Jewellery: An Interview With Alyssa Smith
- 43 of Britain's Oldest Companies, From Rolls-Royce to Burberry, Still in Business After 100-Years
- 6 Key Attitudes and Behaviors of Successful Leaders
- Economists Top 100: From Joseph Stiglitz to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- Building a Powerful Personal Brand Through Celebrity Attachment November 12, 2019