Russell Edward Brand (born 4 June 1975) is an English comedian, actor, radio and television presenter, singer, columnist, and author. In 2004, Brand achieved mainstream fame in the UK as the host of Big Brother’s Big Mouth, a Big Brother spin-off. In 2007, he had his first major film role in St Trinian’s. He became known in the United States in 2008, after his major role in Forgetting Sarah Marshall; the film led to a starring role in Get Him to the Greek in 2010.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,462,842 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Five Fundamental Principles From Adam Grant's "Give and Take" Book
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- Tourism, Nationalism and the De-Cosmopolitanisation of Culture in Bali