The Rothschild family, or more simply as the Rothschilds, is a family, originating in Frankfurt, Germany, that established a European banking dynasty starting in the late 18th century, that came even to surpass the most powerful rival banking families of the time such as Baring and Berenberg. Five lines of the Austrian branch of the family have been elevated to Austrian nobility, being given five hereditary titles of Barons of the Habsburg Empire by Emperor Francis II in 1816.
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,322,811 all-time readers
- 10 Mistakes Leaders Make (And How to Avoid Them) November 21, 2019
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Interview)
- 6 Key Attitudes and Behaviors of Successful Leaders
- 43 of Britain's Oldest Companies, From Rolls-Royce to Burberry, Still in Business After 100-Years
- The Distinction Between Leadership and Supervision
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action