Rochester is a city in Monroe County, New York, south of Lake Ontario in the United States. Known as The World’s Image Center, it was also once known as The Flour City, and more recently as The Flower City, annually hosting the Lilac Festival. It is the county seat for Monroe County. Rochester’s city population according to the 2010 census is approximately 210,565, making it New York’s third most populous city after New York City and Buffalo.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,657,260 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action