Robert Miller (born 1946), is a Canadian businessman who founded Future Electronics in 1968 and built it into the world’s third-largest electronics distributor. With an estimated net worth of $USD 2.5 billion (as of March 2011), Miller was ranked by Forbes as the 10th wealthiest Canadian and 459th in the world. Miller is a graduate of Rider University.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,983,190 all-time readers
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Q&A Interview)
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action