Robert Miller (born 1946), is a Canadian businessman who founded Future Electronics in 1968 and built it into the world’s third-largest electronics distributor. With an estimated net worth of $USD 2.5 billion (as of March 2011), Miller was ranked by Forbes as the 10th wealthiest Canadian and 459th in the world. Miller is a graduate of Rider University.
The Richtopian Vision
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,083,083 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- 3 Reasons You Should Buy Gold (And 3 Reasons You Shouldn't)
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- A Comprehensive Guide on the Psychology of Marketing and Sales
- What Do the Super-Rich Spend Their Money On? (Infographic Included)
- Five Fundamental Principles From Adam Grant's "Give and Take" Book
Women in Leadership
- How to Make a Career Change at Any Age August 6, 2019