Robert Miller (born 1946), is a Canadian businessman who founded Future Electronics in 1968 and built it into the world’s third-largest electronics distributor. With an estimated net worth of $USD 2.5 billion (as of March 2011), Miller was ranked by Forbes as the 10th wealthiest Canadian and 459th in the world. Miller is a graduate of Rider University.
The Richtopian Vision
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,253,897 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- The New Queen of Jewellery: An Interview With Alyssa Smith
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- A Comprehensive Guide on the Psychology of Marketing and Sales
- Great British Pound Notes & People Who've Appeared On Them ...
- 3 Reasons You Should Buy Gold (And 3 Reasons You Shouldn't)
- 43 of Britain's Oldest Companies, From Rolls-Royce to Burberry, Still in Business After 100+ Years
- 6 Key Attitudes and Behaviors of Successful Leaders
- Social Chain Goes Public! An Interview With Steve Bartlett October 17, 2019