The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C. is the parent company to the luxury hotel chain, Ritz-Carlton Hotels. Ritz-Carlton operates 81 luxury hotels and resorts in major cities and resorts in 26 countries worldwide. The current company was founded in 1983, when the brand was bought from the previous owners to start The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C. , based in Atlanta, Georgia, which began expansion of the brand to other locations.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,739,307 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK