In politics, right-wing describes an outlook or specific position that accepts or supports social hierarchy or social inequality. Social hierarchy and social inequality is viewed by those affiliated with the Right as either inevitable, natural, normal, or desirable, whether it arises through traditional social differences or from competition in market economies. It typically accepts or justifies this position on the basis of natural law or tradition.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,457,805 all-time users
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- 6 Key Attitudes of Successful Leaders
- Tourism, Nationalism and the De-Cosmopolitanisation of Culture in Bali