The Richard Rodgers Theatre, is a Broadway theater in New York City, built by Irwin Chanin in 1925. When it was first opened, it was called Chanin’s 46th Street Theatre. Chanin almost immediately leased it to the Shuberts, who bought the building outright in 1931 and renamed it the 46th Street Theatre. In 1982, it was purchased and renovated by the Nederlander Organization, who in 1990 changed the name to the Richard Rodgers Theatre in memory of the composer Richard Rodgers.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,845,448 all-time users