Retirement planning, in a financial context, refers to the allocation of finances for retirement. This normally means the setting aside of or other to obtain a steady at retirement. The goal of retirement planning is to achieve financial independence, so that the need to be gainfully employed is optional rather than a necessity. The process of retirement planning aims to: Assess readiness-to-retire given a desired retirement age and lifestyle, i.e.
The Richtopian Vision
- Developing the Mind of the Strategic Leader July 22, 2019
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 3 Reasons You Should Buy Gold (And 3 Reasons You Shouldn't)
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- What Do the Super-Rich Spend Their Money On? (Infographic Included)
- Great British Pound Notes & People Who've Appeared On Them ...
Women in Leadership
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,038,448 all-time readers