Retirement planning, in a financial context, refers to the allocation of finances for retirement. This normally means the setting aside of or other to obtain a steady at retirement. The goal of retirement planning is to achieve financial independence, so that the need to be gainfully employed is optional rather than a necessity. The process of retirement planning aims to: Assess readiness-to-retire given a desired retirement age and lifestyle, i.e.
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,316,653 all-time readers
- Growing Your Small Business the Right Way November 16, 2019
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Interview)
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- The Distinction Between Leadership and Supervision
- 6 Key Attitudes and Behaviors of Successful Leaders
- 43 of Britain's Oldest Companies, From Rolls-Royce to Burberry, Still in Business After 100-Years
- Women Leaders Top 250: From Angela Merkel to Oprah Winfrey, These Are the Most Influential Women in the World