]] The Research Triangle, also known as Raleigh–Durham or Raleigh–Durham–Chapel Hill, and commonly referred to as simply “The Triangle”, is a region in the Piedmont of North Carolina in the United States, anchored by North Carolina State University, Duke University, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and the cities of Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill respectively.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,658,492 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People