Remittance can also refer to the accounting concept of a monetary payment transferred by a customer to a business; see remittance advice. For a person who was exiled and sent an allowance on condition that they did not return home, see remittance man. A remittance is a transfer of money by a foreign worker to his or her home country. Money sent home by migrants constitutes the second largest financial inflow to many developing countries, exceeding international aid.
The Richtopian Vision
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,145,183 all-time readers
- Green for Go: The Rise in Veganism and Changes in Consumer Consciousness
- Growing Responsibly: A New Way Forward for Coca-Cola
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- The New Queen of Jewellery: An Interview With Alyssa Smith
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- 5 Techniques to Grow Your Business Like Warren Buffett
- 6 Key Attitudes and Behaviors of Successful Leaders
- How Tech is Making Business Development and Growth Easier Than Ever September 17, 2019