Remittance can also refer to the accounting concept of a monetary payment transferred by a customer to a business; see remittance advice. For a person who was exiled and sent an allowance on condition that they did not return home, see remittance man. A remittance is a transfer of money by a foreign worker to his or her home country. Money sent home by migrants constitutes the second largest financial inflow to many developing countries, exceeding international aid.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,781,616 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action