Regional development is the provision of aid and other assistance to regions which are less economically developed. Regional development may be domestic or international in nature. The implications and scope of regional development may therefore vary in accordance with the definition of a region, and how the region and its boundaries are perceived internally and externally.
The Richtopian Vision
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,150,140 all-time readers
- Green for Go: The Rise in Veganism and Changes in Consumer Consciousness
- Growing Responsibly: A New Way Forward for Coca-Cola
- The New Queen of Jewellery: An Interview With Alyssa Smith
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Why These Big Brands Chose the Colours of Their Logos
- 10 Things FinTech Has Done for International Remittance
- 5 Techniques to Grow Your Business Like Warren Buffett
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
Women in Leadership
- Did You Know That the Richest ‘Self-Made’ Woman Earns $91,324 Per-Hour? September 22, 2019