Redmond is a city in King County, Washington, United States, located 16 miles east of Seattle. The population was 54,144 at the 2010 census, up from 45,256 in 2000. The city is predominantly suburban in character. Redmond is best known as the home of Microsoft (for which Redmond has become a metonym) and Nintendo of America. With an annual bike race on city streets and the state’s only velodrome, Redmond is also known as “the bicycle capital of the Northwest”.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,740,563 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK