In Chinese and other Asian societies, a red envelope or red packet is a monetary gift which is given during holidays or special occasions. It is known as hóngbāo in Mandarin, angbao in Taiwanese, angpau in Min Nan, lai see (利市/利是) in Cantonese, lì xì in Vietnamese and sae bae don (세뱃돈/歲拜돈) in Korean.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,781,616 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action