Red Bull is an energy drink sold by Austrian company Red Bull GmbH, created in 1987. In terms of market share, Red Bull is the most popular energy drink in the world, with 4.6 billion cans sold in 2011. Austrian entrepreneur Dietrich Mateschitz was inspired by a pre-existing energy drink named Krating Daeng, which was first invented and sold in Thailand.
About the author
Kayleigh Alexandra writes for Micro Startups, your online destination for all things startup. She loves nothing better than spreading the good word about entrepreneurs doing good things (and she's partial to a coffee or three too)
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,954,555 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People