A record shop or record store is an outlet that sells recorded music. Although vinyl records and audio cassettes are no longer sold in the majority of music stores, in favour of compact discs and home video recordings products, people in some countries, like the UK, still use the term “record shop”, in conjunction with “CD shop” or “music shop”. Originally record shops were privately run and independent businesses, meaning that prices could differ greatly from town to town, store to store.
The Richtopian Vision
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,246,429 all-time readers
- The New Queen of Jewellery: An Interview With Alyssa Smith
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Why These Big Brands Chose the Colours of Their Logos
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- Green for Go: The Rise in Veganism and Changes in Consumer Consciousness
- Economists Top 100: From Joseph Stiglitz to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Interview)
- Social Chain Goes Public! An Interview With Steve Bartlett October 17, 2019