Reality television (also known as reality show) is a television programming genre that presents unscripted and humorous situations, documents actual events and usually features unknowns instead of professional actors. Much of reality television programming falls into a subcategory as certain collections of shows within the genre use specific themes and focuses or incorporate elements from other genres, i.e. , reality documentaries, reality game shows, reality legal programming.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,985,040 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy