Reality television (also known as reality show) is a television programming genre that presents unscripted and humorous situations, documents actual events and usually features unknowns instead of professional actors. Much of reality television programming falls into a subcategory as certain collections of shows within the genre use specific themes and focuses or incorporate elements from other genres, i.e. , reality documentaries, reality game shows, reality legal programming.
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,322,811 all-time readers
- 10 Mistakes Leaders Make (And How to Avoid Them) November 21, 2019
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Interview)
- 6 Key Attitudes and Behaviors of Successful Leaders
- 43 of Britain's Oldest Companies, From Rolls-Royce to Burberry, Still in Business After 100-Years
- Five Fundamental Principles From Adam Grant's "Give and Take" Book
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action