Ralph Lauren (born Ralph Lifshitz October 14, 1939 in New York City) is an American fashion designer and business executive, best known for his Polo Ralph Lauren clothing brand. He heads a highly successful, international corporation producing billions in revenues. He has became well-known for his collection of rare automobiles, some of which have been displayed in museum exhibits.
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,316,091 all-time readers
- Growing Your Small Business the Right Way November 16, 2019
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Interview)
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 6 Key Attitudes and Behaviors of Successful Leaders
- The Distinction Between Leadership and Supervision
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- Growing Your Small Business the Right Way