Ralph Lauren (born Ralph Lifshitz October 14, 1939 in New York City) is an American fashion designer and business executive, best known for his Polo Ralph Lauren clothing brand. He heads a highly successful, international corporation producing billions in revenues. He has became well-known for his collection of rare automobiles, some of which have been displayed in museum exhibits.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,985,040 all-time readers
5 Min Read
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy