Psychological resilience is an individual’s tendency to cope with stress and adversity. This coping may result in the individual “bouncing back” to a previous state of normal functioning, or simply not showing negative effects.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,464,476 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- Tourism, Nationalism and the De-Cosmopolitanisation of Culture in Bali
- Five Fundamental Principles From Adam Grant's "Give and Take" Book
- Alibaba vs. Tencent: Lessons From Two Prolific Chinese Companies