The term productivity software is usually used as a category of applications dedicated to helping accomplish specific jobs such as documents, presentations, spreadsheets, databases, charts and graphs, create digital paintings, electronic music, make digital movies, etcetera.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,952,156 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- 43 of Britain's Oldest Companies, From Rolls-Royce to Burberry, These Organisations Have Been in Business for Over 100 Years
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration