Product lining is the marketing strategy of offering several related products for sale as individual units. Unlike product bundling, where several products are combined into one group, which is then offered for sale as a unit, product lining involves offering the products for sale separately. Category is the broad spectrum a company has to offer. For example Tata has various categories like FMCG products, Motors etc. Sub-category is the categories within the categories.
About the author
Michael Quoc is the CEO of Dealspotr, a subscription-free influencer marketplace geared towards helping brands reach positive ROI with influencer marketing. Dealspotr handles the heavy lifting of running influencer marketing campaigns, including influencer auditing, pricing, and negotiations, and simplifies communication and logistics in one single dashboard. Brands can start by browsing our free influencer directory and listing a campaign for free.
- 3,027,470 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Great British Pound Notes & People Who've Appeared On Them ...
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Q&A Interview)
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy