Product lining is the marketing strategy of offering several related products for sale as individual units. Unlike product bundling, where several products are combined into one group, which is then offered for sale as a unit, product lining involves offering the products for sale separately. Category is the broad spectrum a company has to offer. For example Tata has various categories like FMCG products, Motors etc. Sub-category is the categories within the categories.
About the author
Michael Quoc is the CEO of Dealspotr, a subscription-free influencer marketplace geared towards helping brands reach positive ROI with influencer marketing. Dealspotr handles the heavy lifting of running influencer marketing campaigns, including influencer auditing, pricing, and negotiations, and simplifies communication and logistics in one single dashboard. Brands can start by browsing our free influencer directory and listing a campaign for free.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,792,299 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Business Etiquette Across Cultures (INFOGRAPHIC)
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK