PricewaterhouseCoopers is a multinational professional services firm headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It is the world’s largest professional services firm and the largest of the “Big Four” accountancy firms measured by 2012 revenues. PwC has offices in 776 cities across 159 countries and employs over 180,000 people.
The Richtopian Vision
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,140,792 all-time readers
3 Min Read
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- The New Queen of Jewellery: An Interview With Alyssa Smith
- Green for Go: The Rise in Veganism and Changes in Consumer Consciousness
- What Do the Super-Rich Spend Their Money On? (Infographic Included)
- 6 Key Attitudes and Behaviors of Successful Leaders
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
Women in Leadership
- How Tech is Making Business Development and Growth Easier Than Ever September 17, 2019