PricewaterhouseCoopers is a multinational professional services firm headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It is the world’s largest professional services firm and the largest of the “Big Four” accountancy firms measured by 2012 revenues. PwC has offices in 776 cities across 159 countries and employs over 180,000 people.
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,340,744 all-time readers
- Why Your Negotiations Are Doomed (And How to Rescue Them) December 2, 2019
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 43 of Britain's Oldest Companies, From Rolls-Royce to Burberry, Still in Business After 100-Years
- 6 Key Attitudes and Behaviors of Successful Leaders
- The History of PayPal (Infographic Included)
- Five Fundamental Principles From Adam Grant's "Give and Take" Book
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action