The presidency of George W. Bush began on January 20, 2001, when he was inaugurated as the 43rd President of the United States of America. The oldest son of former president George H. W. Bush, George W. Bush was elected president in the 2000 general election, and became the second U.S. president whose father had held the same office (John Quincy Adams was the first). After two recounts, Democratic presidential candidate Vice President Al Gore filed a lawsuit for a third.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,566,342 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK
- Economists Top 100: From Joseph Stiglitz to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- Five Fundamental Principles From Adam Grant's "Give and Take" Book
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- Amy Cuddy: Profile of a Body-Language Hacker (Including Top 10 Tips)