Positive action is a controversial term, roughly synonymous with affirmative action, used in identity politics currents to connote promotion of people based on belonging to non majority identity groups in the workplace, educational institutions and positions in society, purportedly without prejudicing the criteria of selection by merit.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,497,060 all-time users
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- 6 Key Attitudes of Successful Leaders