Positive action is a controversial term, roughly synonymous with affirmative action, used in identity politics currents to connote promotion of people based on belonging to non majority identity groups in the workplace, educational institutions and positions in society, purportedly without prejudicing the criteria of selection by merit.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,465,003 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- Tourism, Nationalism and the De-Cosmopolitanisation of Culture in Bali
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- Amy Cuddy: Profile of a Body-Language Hacker (Including Top 10 Tips)
- Alibaba vs. Tencent: Lessons From Two Prolific Chinese Companies