Positive action is a controversial term, roughly synonymous with affirmative action, used in identity politics currents to connote promotion of people based on belonging to non majority identity groups in the workplace, educational institutions and positions in society, purportedly without prejudicing the criteria of selection by merit.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,982,371 all-time readers
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Q&A Interview)
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People